Home Health Administrator (Registered Nurse)
Administrative | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
MedSide Healthcare is committed to providing superior in-home care through a wide range of services including skilled nursing, rehabilitation, medical social services, personal support and homemaker services to our patients in their homes. The primary goal of MedSide’s management and staff is to provide these services in a way which optimizes the dignity and independence of all of our patients. The growth of our company can be attributed to our employees' knowledge, skill and commitment to providing outstanding patient care and customer service.
Now is the time for you to be involved in the care of our patients and the exciting expansion of our company!
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, the Administrator/Branch Director role oversees and supervises home health operations while serving as the program's primary leadership agent. This entails directing the expansion of MedSide Healthcare's presence in the market, and consistently ensuring compliant execution of operational services per local, state, and federal laws and guidelines. Other Administrator/Branch Director leadership duties include oversight of fiscal and budgetary standing and performance, talent acquisition and performance management, partnering with the MedSide Healthcare Sales Team to seek and establish relationships with community referral sources, branch office and field staff supervision - education and development, collaboration with referral sources, effectively managing the agency's services, budget, clinical outcome goals, and general care-program and office management.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with active/current license in state of employment, or in accordance with the Board of Nursing rules for the nurse licensure compact (NLC). Must also be a graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, or related field, Master's Degree preferred
- Obtained minimum of one-year home health experience within the last 36 months/3 consecutive years
- Medicare operations experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous management/supervisory experience is preferred.
- Effective and demonstrated business development experience, specifically working with internal partners and external referral sources and vendors.
- Demonstrate a professional, organized demeanor while multi-tasking and effectively, communicating both orally and in writing.
- Competent in utilizing computers/electronic-equipment.
- Experienced with cost reports, OSHA requirements for health care providers, home and community support services rules and regulations, quality improvement for health care providers, competency documentation and evaluating skilled staff and peer review reporting.