Full Stack Software Developer (Part-time or PRN)
IT | Sandy Springs, GA | Full Time and Part Time
The Full Stack Software Developer is responsible for converting project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to detailed logical flow charts for coding into computer language. The Full Stack Software Developer will also develop and write computer programs to store, locate and retrieve specific documents, data, and information. The primary projects will concentrate on the ongoing development of electronic medical records (EMRs).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Part-time or PRN available
- Compensation based on experience
- Knowledge of Russian is preferred, but not required
- Prefer candidate to live in 30 mile radius of Sandy Springs, GA 30350
PREFERRED SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE:
- Java SE 8
- Spring Framework 4+ (MVC, JDBC, Data JPA, REST, Mongo Reactive Data, WebFlux, Boot)
- Java Script
- Have the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Provide positive work and personal references.
- Submit to and receive satisfactory results of a criminal background check.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be flexible and tolerant of varied lifestyles and cultures.
- Be able to work under supervision and independently as the need dictates.
- Have the ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously, often under pressure, and be flexible to changes in priorities.
- Have the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Possess attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Be able to think creatively in order to develop strategies for completing work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Discuss and gather information for the requirement specifications
- Create requirement specifications
- Design projects and create technical documents according to the requirement specifications
- Implement projects according to the technical specifications
- Describe specifications and assign tasks to developers
- Manage and report the progress of the developers task assignments
- Performs work according to the code of ethics, regulations, policies, and guidelines
- Cooperates in external/internal investigations as requested
- Does not engage in activities other than official business during working hours