Business Development Specialist
Healthcare | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
MedSide Healthcare is committed to providing superior in-home care through a wide range of services including skilled nursing, rehabilitation, medical social services, personal support and homemaker services to our patients in their homes. The primary goal of MedSide’s management and staff is to provide these services in a way which optimizes the dignity and independence of all of our patients. The growth of our company can be attributed to our employees' knowledge, skill and commitment to providing outstanding patient care and customer service.
Now is the time for you to be involved in the care of our patients and the exciting expansion of our company!
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for creating effective business plans, They are also in charge of analyzing business processes and identifying opportunities to generate additional revenue in the healthcare field.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred in related field
- Experience in sales, marketing and business development
- Experience in the healthcare field is preferred
- Develop business plan and budget for growth of company and it’s subsidiaries.
- Manage sales and marketing team for company and it’s subsidiaries.
- Market evaluation and evaluation of current account structure.