Administrative Assistant - Bilingual (Russian/English) Required
Administrative | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
MedSide Healthcare is committed to providing superior in-home care through a wide range of services including skilled nursing, rehabilitation, medical social services, personal support and homemaker services to our patients in their homes. The primary goal of MedSide’s management and staff is to provide these services in a way which optimizes the dignity and independence of all of our patients. The growth of our company can be attributed to our employees' knowledge, skill and commitment to providing outstanding patient care and customer service.
Now is the time for you to be involved in the care of our patients and the exciting expansion of our company!
The administrative auditor position performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or supervisors to facilitate the efficient operations of the organization.
- Review submitted information for completion, correctness and transferring data into system
- Efficiently and effectively update and maintain the internal system for electronic clinical records
- Perform general clerical duties to that may include: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects in accordance to regulatory laws
- Other task assignments
- Excellent communication skills; bilingual skills required (Russian/English)
- No experience needed in field
- Knowledge of basic computer systems
- Be flexible and eager to learn new things
- Eligible for Employee Benefits
- $10 per hour