Technical Product Manager
Engineering | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
MediaPlatform®, is the industry leader for best-in-class live webcasting technology. We offer enterprise clients like GM, Accenture, Adobe, and Sprint the ability to take advantage of scalable cloud-based computing in order to present and manage their rich media and engage their audience.
As a Technical Product Manager you will be hands-on while working on our next-generation live video streaming application, Broadcaster®. Working with cutting-edge technologies, collaborating with engineers you will solve complex challenges in innovative ways. You should be well-versed in best practices, but also draw from your experience to know when it may be beneficial to pave new roads. You will be a part of a collaborative environment where each team member feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, and culture.
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience building highly scalable software in an Agile environment, cloud based SaaS platforms preferred
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs, and work cross-functionally with engineering, design and marketing/business counterparts to deliver online products/services
- Excellent meeting management and facilitation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in and good understanding of Agile product development methodologies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Good working knowledge of SDLC
- Basic understanding of API driven product development
- Hands-on admin level experience with Jira and Atlassian suite
- Experience working on a small team or start-up environment
- REST API design and/or development
- Hands-on experience using SQL and Excel for data analysis
- Basic understanding of running applications and services in AWS
- Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps best practices
- Option to work remotely
- Competitive salary
- 401(k), health coverage, generous vacation policy
Please submit your resume when applying. No phone inquiries, recruiters or 3rd party employers. We do not sponsor H1B visas. Must possess valid US work authorization.