Sr. QA Automation Engineer
Engineering | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
With offices located in both North Hollywood and El Segundo, MediaPlatform®, the industry leader for best-in-class webcasting and media management technology, is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to join our team. Working closely with our VP of Engineering and serving as lead to junior team members, you will be directly responsible for creating and implementing best practice test automation for our highly scalable flagship products; WebCaster® and PrimeTime® used by enterprise clients such as these https://www.mediaplatform.com/customers/.
MediaPlatform’s® software products enable our customers to create a high impact lead generation, corporate communication, and training programs while leveraging the advantages of scalable cloud-based computing or on-premise deployment, presentation, and management of rich media. The company helps clients derive long-term archive value from their investment in content.
Our ideal team member is an experienced engineer who possesses the analytical and technical know-how to gain insight and understanding of our systems. We require extensive hands-on experience and a high level of competency in developing QA automation frameworks/tools with Python and Selenium, integration with JIRA, SQL and MongoDB databases, load and regression testing as well as continuous integration and release management. Solid understanding of Agile methodology also needed.
- Must have strong experience coding in Python programming language
- Must have strong experience with writing QA automation frameworks using tools like Selenium/WebDriver, Appium, and Splinter
- Must have strong experience with tools and techniques for testing both RESTful APIs and SOAP
- Strong understanding of OO concepts and data structures
- Architecting and writing automation tests for WEB UI as well as REST service endpoints in a Linux environment
- Architecting and performing load tests with tools such as JMeter and The Grinder
- Experience with AWS EC2, S3, RDS, ElastiCache and other AWS services
- Strong understanding of general web technologies and distributed/web-based SaaS architecture
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing application faults
- Comfortable working in an Agile/Scrum environment
A high growth opportunity where all team members are encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture in a dynamic and stable company. You will collaborate daily with an experienced senior team and work with the latest cool video technologies from a usability perspective!
We offer a competitive salary, equity and an attractive benefits package including 401(k), paid parking as well as employee medical and dental coverage.
Submit resume and salary history, please no phone inquiries, recruiters or 3rd party employers. Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
We do not offer relocation or sponsorship for this position.