Infrastructure | New York, NY
What we need
Mediaocean, the acknowledged leader in systems and software for the advertising industry, is looking for a web developer to help us implement our product designs.
What you’ll do
- Interact with product managers and designers on feasibility of UI.
- Turn mockups with complex user interfaces into web code.
- Help developers integrate solution correctly.
- Assist with compatibility / performance issues across major browsers.
- Develop prototypes of concepts.
- Implement designs in accordance with corporate design standards.
What you’ll bring to the job
What we’d also like to see
Knowledge of the following is helpful but not required:
- Rapid prototyping skills including ability to interview / workshop / wireframe solution is extremely desirable, but not mandatory
- Ability to understand business domain; experience with advertising / media a plus
- Adobe Photoshop skills
- Adobe Flash development skills
- SVN or other source control management
- JIRA or other ticketing system
- Relational database experience, preferably MS SQL server