Senior Tax Manager
Finance | New York, NY
Who we are:
Mediaocean is the world's largest, independent advertising technology company. Its clients include the most successful advertising agencies, media specialists, media owners and advertisers. Mediaocean's mission is to enable advertising agencies to leverage the power of technology in a rapidly changing digital landscape. Mediaocean is making this a reality through the creation of a global, open and neutral operating system (OS) that will benefit and transform the entire industry.
What we need:
An experienced Senior Tax Manager to manage all aspects of our tax filings, reporting and planning. If you are an experienced, analytical tax professional looking for an opportunity to make an impact, this could be the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Work with global team members to prepare and file tax returns and reports in compliance with established guidelines
- Determine tax implications of company actions and develop strategies for minimizing liability
- Prepare tax provisions and related disclosures to meet the company’s reporting requirements.
- Maintain awareness of all changes in federal, state and local tax legislation
- Prepare quarterly tax calculations for partners
- Manage all audits (Federal / State / Local)
- Manage international tax compliance
- Provide creative tax planning solutions
- Support Sarbanes Oxley compliance
What you’ll bring to the job:
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a larger corporate or public accounting firm
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Certified public accountant designation/license, Master Business Taxation or equivalent is a plus.
- Experience working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Proven track record of making good decisions and achieving deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage project priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in overseeing tax audits
- If you are ready to be a part of something exciting, apply online.