Bilingual Product Support Supervisor
Training and Support | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
What we need
Mediaocean, the acknowledged leader in systems and software for the advertising industry, is looking for a bilingual product support supervisor to join our Toronto team.
What you’ll do
- Respond to electronic and telephone-based client inquiries and problems by applying product knowledge.
- Document support issues in a ticket system.
- Work internally with technical groups to find resolutions or workarounds.
- Work with programmers to recommend and identify enhancements to the system.
- Lead the support team in meeting service delivery standards.
- Become the team subject-matter expert and act as an escalation point for complex issues.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to achieve goals and maintain service levels.
- Manage phone and training schedules and shift resources as necessary.
- Review call reporting to identify trends and involve account team as needed.
- Represent product support team in internal meetings.
- Participate in on-site client walkabouts and attend client meetings as a product expert.
- Conduct scheduled and ad hoc internal and external training sessions.
- Partner with account team to consult and work on client-specific projects.
- Execute and document application testing.
- Work with other departments to accomplish company objectives.
What you’ll bring to the job
- Bilingual in English and French (both written and verbal)
- Proven leadership for team members
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently on high-level problem-solving, i.e., break down issues, eliminate extraneous details, understand pitfalls, call on appropriate resources, summarize and understand relationships
- Exceptional customer service skills including conflict resolution
- Must be able to stay organized and shift the priorities of the team as needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Take ownership and be accountable
- Ability to develop effective relationships, both internally and externally
- Possess a sense of urgency and be client service oriented.
- Experience conducting training / adult education
What we’d also like to see
- College / university degree (preferred)
- Advertising / media experience
- Experience with new and emerging technologies
- Experience with PC-based technologies