Bilingual Product Support Analyst
Training and Support | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
What we need:
A bilingual product support analyst to provide our customers with technical software support
What you’ll do:
- Respond to electronic and telephone-based client inquiries and problems by applying your Mediaocean product knowledge.
- Interview clients to gather information about their inquiries or problems.
- Document support issues in a ticketing system.
- Work internally with technical groups to find resolutions or workarounds.
- Work with programmers to recommend and identify enhancements to the system.
- Participate in on-site client walkabouts and attend client meetings as a product expert.
- Conduct Mediaocean scheduled and ad-hoc training sessions to clients.
- Partner with the account team to handle client-specific projects.
- Execute and document testing for mainframe and PC changes.
What you’ll bring to the job:
- Bilingual in English and French (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to organize and multitask
- Ability to work independently, problem-solve, and communicate clearly
- Demonstrated leadership and an ability to assume ownership of work
- Ability to develop effective relationships and support the product team on a variety of projects
- Ability to take a holistic approach to project management
- Strong sense of urgency and client-service oriented
- Previous software support experience
- Experience conducting software training
- Strong attention to detail
What we would also like to see:
- College / university degree (preferred)
- Advertising / media experience
- Experience with new and emerging technologies