Accounts Payable Temp
Finance | New York, NY
Mediaocean is the world’s largest, independent advertising technology company. Its clients include the most successful advertising agencies, media specialists, media owners and advertisers. Mediaocean’s mission is to give advertising agencies power over technology in a rapidly changing digital landscape. It’s making this a reality through the creation of a global, open and neutral operating system that will benefit the entire industry.
- An accounts payable temp to support the finance department in day to day accounting tasks.
- Perform full cycle accounts payable duties with accuracy and timeliness.
- Provide accurate data entry and general ledger coding to all vendor invoices, employee expense reports and internal payment requests to ensure proper accounts are charged to the appropriate expense accounts.
- Review all invoices for proper approvals based on established limits of approval.
- Match purchase orders to invoices submitted for payment
- Prepare a weekly report of invoices that are due to be paid along with providing backup for support report.
- Process and mail vendor checks on a weekly basis.
- Review AP aging for accuracy and reconcile to the general ledger monthly.
- Maintain adequate files of invoices and payments by vendor.
- Archive all accounts payable vendor files at the fiscal year end.
- Identify and prioritize workload to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Minimum of five years of accounts payable experience.
- Knowledge of Navision accounting software (desired).
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Ability to process detailed data in an accurate manner.
- If you are interested, please apply online.