Product | US (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured helps inform the incrementality of paid media for acquisition marketers to drive cross-channel investment decisions. Its approach is rooted in innovative, always-on experimentation, proven to be the most effective and accurate methodology for determining incremental contribution. Incrementality drives Measured’s cross-channel attribution and decisioning platform. Measured is powered by a privacy-compliant and quality-controlled marketing data platform provided as a service. Measured is based in Santa Monica and maintains offices in New York, Boston and India.
As a User Experience Designer at Measured, you are responsible for the look and feel of the products, as well as user interaction. You are comfortable working closely with the Product, Engineering, Customer Success and the Executive Team in order to deliver a comprehensive and elegant solution. You have experience designing desktop web applications.
- Conduct user research, including investigation into user flows & overall usability.
- Work closely with Product & UI architects to design products.
- Create wireframes and prototypes.
- Oversee the UI Design Language and Style Guide for Measured products.
- Proficient with a UI Design Application (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Xd, etc., Figma or Sketch preferred)
- Prior experience designing UX for software applications. Experience in data rich applications preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Suite or similar
- Experience with existing UI standards and design languages (examples: Material, Flat, Skeumorphic, Fluent, etc)