Technical Operations Engineer
Engineering | India (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured helps inform the incrementality of paid media for acquisition marketers to drive cross-channel investment decisions. Its approach is rooted in innovative, always-on experimentation, proven to be the most effective and accurate methodology for determining incremental contribution. Incrementality drives Measured’s cross-channel attribution and decisioning platform. Measured is powered by a privacy-compliant and quality-controlled marketing data platform provided as a service. Measured is based in Santa Monica and maintains offices in New York, Boston and India.
The Measured platform represents the 4th gen evolution in marketing analytics SaaS platforms. It’s packed with “standard” innovations in marketing tech and ad tech over the last 15 years, while pushing the envelope on new frontiers in marketing tech and marketing sciences. We are solving problems across distributed systems, linear/integer programming, state machine algorithms, managing industrial-scale ML models and artfully-crafted-bespoke data science models in one framework, dependency graphs based adaptive systems, SaaS-like database management, managing 100s of 3rd party API integrations, applications in graph theory, artful blending of big data & small data, the list goes on. Lots and lots of original innovation throughout.
The technical operations team works in an agile environment handling client issues and product configurations to ensure smooth functioning for all Measured clients. A dynamic multi-tasking team, technical operations works in close collaboration with both product developers as well as solution architects.
If you derive energy earning appreciation of clients by juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for your craft, you’ll love working with us.
- 0-2 years of experience troubleshooting technical problems in software products.
- Project or real-world experience working on Cloud platforms, preferably AWS.
- Some experience with relational or NoSQL data stores like MySQL / Postgres or Redshift.
- Familiarity with working on project and ticket management platforms like JIRA.
- Knowledge on Ad Tech platforms in Facebook, Google, Shopify, Pinterest etc., a plus.
- BE/BS or equivalent education experience.
- Flexible team player with a mindset of working with developers and solution architects.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to explain issues with clarity and execute resolutions in a time-bound fashion.