Technical Operations Engineer
Engineering | India (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured helps DTC brands grow by identifying media’s incremental contribution to business outcomes and providing a single source of truth for media investment decisions. The Measured Intelligence Suite is easy to use, enterprise-grade software that delivers automated incrementality experiments for every marketing channel and cross-channel source of truth reporting. Measured experiments are powered by a marketing data warehouse that was purpose built for analytics, providing a privacy-compliant place to store, manage and utilize valuable marketing data from across the business. Measured is a 100% remote-first company with employees located all around the world.
If you derive energy earning appreciation of clients by juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for your craft, you will love working with us.
- Work on prioritized task list across multiple clients and complete them in reasonable time.
- Configure products for ETL, site-side tag management, experiment setup and data export.
- Fix experiment errors observed for clients on priority.
- Monitoring and maintenance of data loading, data quality etc., to meet expectations.
- Build and maintain privacy preserving data Clean Room.
- Show initiative and drive in helping build better experience for our customers.
- 0-2 years of experience troubleshooting technical problems in software products.
- Project or real-world experience working on Cloud platforms, preferably AWS.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL data stores like MySQL / Postgres or Redshift.
- Familiarity with working on project and ticket management platforms like JIRA.
- Knowledge on Ad Tech platforms in Facebook, Google, Shopify, Pinterest etc., preferred.
- Minimum BA/BS or equivalent in CS, MIS, Engineering or closely related field.
- Flexible team player with a mindset of working with developers and solution architects.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to explain issues with clarity and execute resolutions in a time-bound fashion.
No recruiters, applicants only.