Engineering | US (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured helps DTC brands grow by identifying media’s incremental contribution to business outcomes and providing a single source of truth for media investment decisions. The Measured Intelligence Suite is easy to use, enterprise-grade software that delivers automated incrementality experiments for every marketing channel and cross-channel source of truth reporting. Measured experiments are powered by a marketing data warehouse that was purpose built for analytics, providing a privacy-compliant place to store, manage and utilize valuable marketing data from across the business. Measured is a 100% remote-first company with employees located all around the world.
The Measured platform represents the 4th gen evolution in marketing analytics SaaS platforms. It’s packed with “standard” innovations in marketing tech and ad tech over the last 15 years, while pushing the envelope on new frontiers in marketing tech and marketing sciences. We are solving problems across distributed systems, linear/integer programming, state machine algorithms, managing industrial-scale ML models and artfully-crafted-bespoke data science models in one framework, dependency graphs based adaptive systems, SaaS-like database management, managing 100s of 3rd party API integrations, applications in graph theory, artful blending of big data & small data, the list goes on. Lots and lots of original innovation throughout. The engineering program is set up in an agile and iterative mold, with just-enough-process, maximal creative freedom and ownership to enable you to really express yourself and do the best work of your career.
Many of the engineering team members have a decade and a half of experience architecting machine learning and big data systems, and drove many patented breakthrough innovations that moved the marketing measurement industry into the advanced attribution era.
We are looking for a SVP of Engineering to bring best practices from the world’s top engineering programs, and elevate our engineering execution from a strong program to a world class engineering program. If you love solving hard real-world problems and have a passion for your craft, you’ll love working with us.
- Be a strategic problem-solver with prior organizational leadership experience and be able to collaborate with team members.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, an ability to connect with other engineers, developers, product managers.
- Have a solid foundation in software design.
- Creating standards and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met and consistent.
- Developing the team to ensure quality end products.
- Preparing and optimizing budgets.
- Recommending technological developments and improvements inefficiency.
- Contributing to recruitment activities.
- Engineering or similar degree. Advanced degrees are a plus.
- Ideally a career path growing up through the engineering career ladder.
- Leadership background - experience building teams and scaling engineering orgs from 50-300.
- Experience working in or building engineering excellence programs.
- Ability to work across US/Europe and India markets a massive plus.
- Familiarity with SaaS platforms a massive plus.
- Previous working experience in software design and developing scalable platforms.
- Strong skillset of engineering fundamentals.
- Must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management.
- Strong organizational leadership skills.
No recruiters, applicants only.