Customer Success | US (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured helps inform the incrementality of paid media for acquisition marketers to drive cross-channel investment decisions. Its approach is rooted in innovative, always-on experimentation, proven to be the most effective and accurate methodology for determining incremental contribution. Incrementality drives Measured’s cross-channel attribution and decisioning platform. Measured is poweredby a privacy-compliant and quality-controlled marketing data platform provided as a service. Measured is based in Santa Monica and maintains offices in New York, Boston and India.
This position will lead onboarding of new clients onto the Measured marketing analytics product framework. As your primary function, you will be required to interact with the client, representing Measured product capabilities and functions, and lead clients through the design of their solution deployment. You will also need to interact with internal teams to facilitate the ingestion of new data feeds as well as troubleshooting/QA of data post receipt. You will interact with the Measured product team and contribute ideas and features for new products and with the Measured Customer Success team to ensure our client partners unlock value from our products, solutions and services. To be successful in this role, you need an appetite for detail, an enthusiasm for problem solving and data analytics as well as creativity to devise solutions on the fly to non-straightforward problems. A self-starting mentality is critical in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Translate scoping documents, business needs, product feature requirements, and input from client and customer success teams into a product solution for our client partners
- Setup, configure, and debug the data pipe foundations between Measured, the client, and the client’s various data sources
- Diagnose ETL integrations using AWS, Excel, and other tools
- Own the configuration and data specifications of ingested data to produce a cohesive standardized output to support Measured products
- Understand client business cases and goals and document technical requirements to facilitate successful outcomes for the client’s marketing media optimization
- You will communicate directly with clients to help solve issues and identify potential data challenges and data validation problems.
- Develop ad-hoc reports and analyses based on requests from clients and stakeholders.
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Maintain solution architecture integrity throughout the client’s lifecycle.
- Relevant experience in data analytics or solution architecture/design; analyst/analytics or ad tech experience in the digital marketing/advertising field preferred
- Familiarity with ad-tech and martech platforms, for example vendor platforms (GA, Facebook, etc.), Google Tag Manager, and other 3rd-party tools.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and producing analytical outputs from them, SQL database experience strongly preferred, advanced Excel skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS in Management Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience