Sales Development Rep
Sales | US (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured helps DTC brands grow by identifying media’s incremental contribution to business outcomes and providing a single source of truth for media investment decisions. The Measured Intelligence Suite is easy to use, enterprise-grade software that delivers automated incrementality experiments for every marketing channel and cross-channel source of truth reporting. Measured experiments are powered by a marketing data warehouse that was purpose built for analytics, providing a privacy-compliant place to store, manage and utilize valuable marketing data from across the business. Measured is a 100% remote-first company with employees located all around the world
This Sales Development Representative role is a hunter role, requires an ambitious self-motivated competitor with strong communication skills. The role serves as the first point of contact for all incoming and outbound business development leads. You will work closely with field sales and marketing to source, qualify and engage leads. We deploy a pull marketing strategy, and also thoughtfully engage with marketers within brands that are a good fit for our products and services.
At Measured, we believe strongly in continuous development. On our Sales team, you will be joining a client focused, growth oriented culture with the opportunity to further your career in enterprise sales and go-to-market.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are:
- Courageous, determined and not afraid to fail.
- Motivated by meeting and exceeding targets and goals.
- Comfortable working remotely, and a strong believer in individual accountability.
- Intellectually curious and looking to develop and grow your sales skills.
- Enthusiastic about working in a diverse and supportive team environment.
- Responding to and qualifying inbound leads.
- Thoughtfully source leads through an outbound target account strategy developed with sales leadership.
- Innovating and testing creative ways to gain access and trust with prospective customers.
- Schedule qualified meetings for field sales and executive team.
- Communicating and collaborating with team members on best practices and processes, including feedback to marketing and sales leadership on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Assist on RFI/RFP responses to prospective clients.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Motivated self-starter with a strong desire for progress.
- 3+ years’ experience in sales, inside sales or demand generation.
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising (adtech) ecosystem.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
No recruiters, applicants only.