Sales Development Rep
Sales | US (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured helps inform the incrementality of paid media for acquisition marketers to drive cross-channel investment decisions. Its approach is rooted in innovative, always-on experimentation, proven to be the most effective and accurate methodology for determining incremental contribution. Incrementality drives Measured’s cross-channel attribution and decisioning platform. Measured is powered by a privacy-compliant and quality-controlled marketing data platform provided as a service. Measured is based in Santa Monica and maintains offices in New York, Boston and India.
This Sales Development Representative role is a hunter role, requires an ambitious self-motivated competitor with strong communication skills. The role serves as the first point of contact for all incoming and outbound business development leads. You will work closely with field sales and marketing to source, qualify and engage leads. We deploy a pull marketing strategy, and also thoughtfully engage with marketers within brands that are a good fit for our products and services.
At Measured, we believe strongly in continuous development. On our Sales team, you will be joining a client focused, growth oriented culture with the opportunity to further your career in enterprise sales and go-to-market.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are:
- Courageous, determined and not afraid to fail.
- Motivated by meeting and exceeding targets and goals.
- Comfortable working remotely, and a strong believer in individual accountability.
- Intellectually curious and looking to develop and grow your sales skills.
- Enthusiastic about working in a diverse and supportive team environment.
- Responding to and qualifying inbound leads over Zoom.
- Thoughtfully source leads through an outbound target account strategy developed with sales leadership.
- Innovating and testing creative ways to gain access and trust with prospective customers.
- Present Measured’s core message, capabilities and product demo.
- Schedule qualified meetings for field sales and executive team.
- Communicating and collaborating with team members on best practices and processes, including feedback to marketing and sales leadership on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Assist on RFI/RFP responses to prospective clients.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Motivated self-starter with a strong desire for progress.
- 4+ years’ experience in sales, inside sales or demand generation.
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising (adtech) ecosystem.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.