Principal Front End Software Engineer-BI
Engineering | India (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured helps DTC brands grow by identifying media’s incremental contribution to business outcomes and providing a single source of truth for media investment decisions. The Measured Intelligence Suite is easy to use, enterprise-grade software that delivers automated incrementality experiments for every marketing channel and cross-channel source of truth reporting. Measured experiments are powered by a marketing data warehouse that was purpose built for analytics, providing a privacy-compliant place to store, manage and utilize valuable marketing data from across the business. Measured is a 100% remote-first company with employees located all around the world
The Measured Engineering Department operates in an agile and iterative manner. We use just-enough-process in order to provide sufficient creative freedom and ownership for you to express yourself. We want you to be able to provide the best work of your career.
Many of the engineering team members have a decade and a half of experience architecting machine learning and big data systems, and drove many patented breakthrough innovations that moved the marketing measurement industry into the advanced attribution era.
If you love solving hard real-world problems and have a passion for your craft, you’ll love working with us.
As a Principal Front-End Engineer at Measured, you are responsible for helping to define the technical direction of the Products. You will write requirements, develop, and ensure the quality of the Marketing Analytics web application, end-to-end. You will build client-facing products that are fault tolerant, efficient, and beautiful. You will work with Product to translate Product requirements to technical requirements. You will work with other Engineering teams (such as Platforms and Data) to build and maintain Measured's client-facing products.
Roles are available at different seniority levels including Architect, Principal Software Engineer, and Senior Software Engineer.
Work with Product to translate Product requirements to technical requirements
Define the technical direction of the Products
Work with all teams (Engineering, Product, Solutions, Customer Success, etc) to roll-out new client-facing products, feature enhancements, and bug fixes.
Develop in a fast-paced startup environment using agile development principles.
Conduct Quantitative quality testing on code (code coverage, unit tests) and web application usage (Google Analytics, Pendo, etc)
- 3+ years experience with other programming languages (Python, Erlang, Ruby, Java, Perl, PHP, or other)
- Minimum BA/BS or equivalent
- Experienced with AWS (or other Cloud Platforms).
- Experienced with writing unit tests
- Experienced with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (AWS Pipeline, Jenkins, Travic-ci, etc)
- Hands-on experience with RDS or Document-store databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake, etc.)
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Understands and can visualize end-to-end data flow within a software application.
- Experience with modern data pipelines using tools such as AWS Kinesis, Lambda, ECS, Airflow etc.
- Experience with Marketing Analytics, or analytics in general
No recruiters, applicants only.