Manager, Marketing Content
Marketing | US (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured helps DTC brands grow by identifying media’s incremental contribution to business outcomes and providing a single source of truth for media investment decisions. The Measured Intelligence Suite is easy to use, enterprise-grade software that delivers automated incrementality experiments for every marketing channel and cross-channel source of truth reporting. Measured experiments are powered by a marketing data warehouse that was purpose built for analytics, providing a privacy-compliant place to store, manage and utilize valuable marketing data from across the business. Measured is a 100% remote-first company with employees located all around the world.
Measured is seeking a content manager to develop and execute a content strategy in support of ongoing sales and marketing efforts and to manage editorial needs across the marketing organization. This role will be responsible for the planning, creation, and marketing of engaging thought leadership content designed to build awareness for the company, to educate the market on incrementality measurement and the Measured approach, and to showcase the success of Measured customers. This includes owning an editorial calendar, determining the strategy for topics, developing content, overseeing supporting writers/designers, tracking results, and continuously optimizing our content assets and delivery.
The content manager role requires a unique combination of strategic thinking, creativity and attention to detail. This role will collaborate closely with marketing leadership, sales, subject matter experts, and creatives to tell the evolving Measured story. The ideal candidate will have a keen understanding of the advertising industry, a background in B2B SaaS/technology, excellent writing skills, and experience managing a variety of content projects.
- Collaborate with marketing leadership, sales and operations to plan a content strategy that aligns to business and marketing goals, while supporting the entire customer journey.
- Build and deliver a content marketing program to strengthen Measured’s position as a trusted thought leader and partner among target audiences.
- Contribute ideas to support key content goals, such as increasing conversion rates, growing email subscribers and social followers, growing inbound organic traffic, and more.
- Develop a coordinated editorial calendar to plan, deliver and scale content across chosen content channels.
- Produce and oversee production of content for: blogs, research reports, guides, byline PR articles, website, customer case studies, social posts/ads, webinars, videos, etc.
- Work with subject matter experts to get input on topics and source information for articles.
- Edit, proofread, and improve existing and new content.
- Optimize content according to SEO and web analytics input.
- Oversee partner/customer content contribution and approval.
- Leverage marketing automation platform analytics (Hubspot, DocSend) to monitor content performance and optimize its impact.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B content generation and marketing.
- Project management experience from kickoff to final delivery of content assets, documenting and setting up processes, then leading iterative improvement.
- Expert writing skills, ideally with experience in B2B retail, ecommerce, or marketing technology.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to interview customers and subject matter experts.
- Experience creating and maintaining an editorial calendar including leveraging existing assets and data to develop new content.
- Experience with social media management, particularly around content promotion.
No recruiters, applicants only.