Manager, Customer Success
Customer Success | US (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured helps inform the incrementality of paid media for acquisition marketers to drive cross-channel investment decisions. Its approach is rooted in innovative, always-on experimentation, proven to be the most effective and accurate methodology for determining incremental contribution. Incrementality drives Measured’s cross-channel attribution and decisioning platform. Measured is powered by a privacy-compliant and quality-controlled marketing data platform provided as a service. Measured is based in Santa Monica and maintains offices in New York, Boston and India.
This position will work directly with client facing engagements for a portfolio of Measured brands on our marketing analytics framework. We are a customer success led organization, and as such our Customer Success team is the face of Measured’s technology and services offering. You will serve as day-to-day project support, including contributing to marketing attribution and analytics reports, project management and media strategy with the overarching goal of driving client satisfaction and product adoption. Customer Success team members work along side our technical Solutions team to gather requirements and deploy the Measured cross-channel attribution platform and with our product team to deploy new products to clients, collect feedback, and contribute new ideas and product features. To be successful in this role you need to be comfortable wearing many hats in a fast-paced startup environment and be comfortable operating in a DIY capacity to drive customer success and adoption. Our CS teams interpret marketing performance, perform deep dive analyses on in-market experimentation, provide strategic views on media and build out client specific technology roadmaps all while managing the week-to-week details of our client engagements.
- Support day to day client relationship working directly with client project owner for Measured brands
- Develop a strong relationship with clients based on value add, expertise and being a trusted partner
- Manage day to day delivery across key stakeholders for Measured products and services
- Generate and provide support for client marketing performance reviews
- Support the design and interpretation of in-market experiments across addressable media channels
- Provide optimization insights and budget recommendations to turn insights into client value
- Support internal CS initiatives, e.g. engagement and adoption model, onboarding playbooks, product training materials etc.
- 3+ years of experience with client services management
- Experience in marketing attribution, media mix modeling, in-market experimentation, or other applied marketing analytics a major plus
- Familiarity with ad-tech and martech platforms, for example vendor platforms (GA, Facebook, etc.), Google Analytics, and other 3rd-party tools.
- Demonstrated experience in working with clients on engagements focused on media or marketing measurement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- BA/BS or equivalent experience