Operations | US (Remote) | Full Time
Measured is looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join the Executive Operations team, helping our top executives and supporting their teams. Our Executive Assistant will be the strategic partner who holds everything together - from calendaring and travel, to reporting processes and team support, you will participate in confidential efforts to support Measured’s programs. We are looking for an EA who has a natural passion for learning and people development, enjoys taking on new tasks and projects, and who excels at being mindful of strong communication and details in an energetic, fast-paced and human-centric environment.
- Provide administrative support to our business leads, maintaining sensitive and complex calendars, requiring coordination with executives
- Be the executive's right hand by attending important meetings, taking notes, being an active participant and knowledgeable resource, while ensuring executive preparation and effectiveness
- Prioritize, proactively identifying gaps and taking ownership of projects; help compile and prepare material and agendas for team meetings, such as all-hands presentations and events Develop an understanding of the team and field requests from all contacts, making a point to be available and approachable
- Demonstrate composure and flexibility, regardless of competing priorities
- Find new and efficient ways to create work processes to help maximize your executives' time, including weekly reporting, goal-tracking, and team meetings
- Support the executive team with administrative and operational tasks and projects
- Manage scheduling, meeting notes, tracking of projects, to-do's, documents and spreadsheets
- Be readily available to respond to ad hoc requests and adjust your time to multiple time zones
- Maintain and keep updated corporate documents
- Support various departments including accounting, HR, operations
- Uphold strict confidentiality
- Fulfill various HR duties including new hire onboarding and orientation
- Extraordinary organizational skills, and an appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team with diverse personalities in a remote working environment
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to work well with different personalities
- Strong attention to detail and ensuring nothing slips through the cracks
- Ability to stay calm under pressure while managing multiple competing priorities at any given time
- Have a pro-active mindset to iterate on current processes and build efficient workflows
- You communicate, perform, and react well under pressure or ambiguity. You have good judgment, know when to escalate and when to own, and are able to quickly and gracefully shift priorities as needed.
- You have strong project management experience with a track record of driving things to completion.
- Enthusiasm for learning new productivity tools, strong ability to problem solve and bring a growth mindset to the role