Director, Product Marketing
Marketing | US (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured helps inform the incrementality of paid media for acquisition marketers to drive cross-channel investment decisions. Its approach is rooted in innovative, always-on experimentation, proven to be the most effective and accurate methodology for determining incremental contribution. Incrementality drives Measured’s cross-channel attribution and decisioning platform. Measured is powered by a privacy-compliant and quality-controlled marketing data platform provided as a service. Measured is based in Santa Monica and maintains offices in New York, Boston and India.
Measured is looking for an exceptional Product Marketer who is passionate about connecting amazing product storytelling with consumers. This role serves as the go-to expert for understanding and advocating for the customer, and conceptualizing and creating compelling content that effectively positions and educates the market on Measured’s product. With a finger on the pulse of the competition, this role translates product features, advantages and benefits into high-impact market messaging to drive demand and develop materials that support educating the market and informing a world class EDU curriculum.
Create Measured’s product messaging and marketing material
- Develop messaging for product briefs, marketing collateral and sales collateral
- Support marketing demand gen with copy content creation, including contributed articles, case studies, video scripts, website copy, slides that spotlights product
- Create messaging guidelines for launch, advertising, promotions and pricing strategies
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to execute strategies
- Continuous testing for marketing product features, press releases and ad copy
- Provide RFP response support for sales
- Partner with Communications Director to ensure consistent brand voice and product representation
Participate as key stakeholder in Marketing
- Own thought leadership pieces on methodology, product and tech.
- Maintain competitive landscape to understand/inform product positioning and messaging
- Ensure consistency between marketing and product
- Own brand ID as it relates to product; ensure consistency with broader brand visual guidelines
- Refine and evaluate initiatives using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Keep marketing team updated on product releases, updates and other pertinent information
- Participate in Analyst Relations
Support Measured EDU with product training material
- Support Measured EDU to build out educational materials and shape a world class curriculum.
- Work with product owners across the company to conceptualize and create compelling content for marketing and educational purposes.
- Develop and maintain product training material to support sales and CS.
Voice of the customer
- Maintain customer profile/research to ensure team and marketing is aligned to customer needs/wants and informs positioning
- Connect with customers regularly to understand expectations and get product feedback for roadmap
- Regular research on RFPs received to understand gaps in features as well as to curate material for responses
- Provide quarterly updates on customer personas to inform feature sets
- Establish and maintain gap analysis in feature set and inform repackaging features for customers
- 4+ years experience in product marketing, preferably at a growing martech or analytics company.
- Experience packaging and positioning new product launches and building educational materials in an agile environment.
- Must have exceptional writing skills.
- Must be well-versed in marketing technology.