Director, Customer Success Operations
Customer Success | US (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured helps inform the incrementality of paid media for acquisition marketers to drive cross-channel investment decisions. Its approach is rooted in innovative, always-on experimentation, proven to be the most effective and accurate methodology for determining incremental contribution. Incrementality drives Measured’s cross-channel attribution and decisioning platform. Measured is poweredby a privacy-compliant and quality-controlled marketing data platform provided as a service. Measured is based in Santa Monica and maintains offices in New York, Boston and India.
This position will build out and lead operations for the growing Customer Success organization at Measured in support of our customer facing delivery team. This person will report directly to the COO and be responsible for building out the foundational support required to scale the Customer Success organization. This will include operational management and oversight of the client onboarding process across 10 - 20 concurrent client onboardings. In addition, you will have responsibility for the steady state client portfolio operations, including maintaining the automated CSAT program, account review processes, and providing ongoing project management support. Finally, this person will be responsible for building out reporting for managing projects and organizational KPIs to monitor business performance and drive internal improvement. To be successful in this role you need to be comfortable wearing many hats in a fast-paced startup environment and be comfortable operating independently. Strong operations experience in a professional services organization, the ability to proactively lead data driven operations analyses, and building out and tracking key business metrics and translating those into actionable insights are all must haves for this role.
- Establish, build out, and own the operations function for the Customer Success organization supporting Measured’s entire client portfolio
- Serve as trusted advisor and operations lead to COO, Customer Success, and Solutions Architecture leadership
- Drive the vision for our Customer Success operations including roles and responsibilities, rules of engagement business processes, systems, and tool requirements, reporting and tracking
- Drive operational efficiency by leveraging industry best practices to design, improve, and implement processes, tools, and reporting
- Maintain CSAT program as well as manage the account review process for all steady state clients
- Track monitor and report to senior leadership on organizational KPIs
- Identify and evaluate business problems and design, manage, and implement internal initiatives to drive business improvement and scale and track success metrics
- Meet with cross-functional leaders to identify gaps and opportunities to define and implement new initiatives and processes
- 7+ years operations experience with a Professional Services org in a high growth business.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and business acumen, able to frame business questions with data and translate business need into strategies.
- Heavy focus on performance tracking, process enhancement and standardization of best practices to drive continuous improvement processes.
- Data driven and comfortable operating across CRM platforms, JIRA, Tableau, Survey Monkey, Excel/Gsheet and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to communicate to executive and cross-functional teams effectively and concisely.
- Self-starter with the ability to build a functionality and team from the ground up and comfortable driving initiatives as an individual contributor or as a team leader.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience