Director, Customer Success
Customer Success | US (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured helps inform the incrementality of paid media for acquisition marketers to drive cross-channel investment decisions. Its approach is rooted in innovative, always-on experimentation, proven to be the most effective and accurate methodology for determining incremental contribution. Incrementality drives Measured’s cross-channel attribution and decisioning platform. Measured is poweredby a privacy-compliant and quality-controlled marketing data platform provided as a service. Measured is based in Santa Monica and maintains offices in New York, Boston and India.
This position will lead client facing engagements for a portfolio of Measured brands on our marketing analytics framework. We are a customer success led organization, and as such our Customer Success team is the face of Measured’s technology and services offering. You will serve as account lead, marketing attribution and analytics expert, project manager and media strategist with an overarching goal of driving client satisfaction and product adoption. Customer Success team members work along side our technical Solutions team to gather requirements and deploy the Measured cross-channel attribution platform and with our product team to deploy new products to clients, collect feedback, and contribute new ideas and product features. To be successful in this role you need to be comfortable wearing many hats in a fast-paced startup environment and be comfortable operating in a DIY capacity to drive customer success and adoption. Our CS leads interpret marketing performance, perform deep dive analyses on in-market experimentation, provide strategic views on media and build out client specific technology roadmaps all while managing the week to week details of our client engagements.
- Own day to day client relationship across seniority levels for a portfolio of 10+ Measured brands
- Develop a strong relationship with clients based on value add, expertise and being a trusted partner
- Manage adoption across all stakeholders for Measured products and services
- Provide internal product feedback based on existing and potential client use cases
- Deliver client training and seminars MeasuredU client education curriculum
- Provide and interpret marketing performance reviews for clients
- Design and interpret in-market experiments across addressable media channels
- Provide optimization insights and budget recommendations to turn insights into client value
- Support internal CS initiatives, e.g. engagement and adoption model, onboarding playbooks, product training materials etc.
- 7+ years of experience with client services management
- Experience in marketing attribution, media mix modeling, in-market experimentation, or other applied marketing analytics
- Familiarity with ad-tech and martech platforms, for example vendor platforms (GA, Facebook, etc.), Google Analytics, and other 3rd-party tools.
- Demonstrated experience in deploying, managing, and growing scope of complex engagements focused on marketing measurement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- BA/BS or equivalent experience