Engineering | India (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured helps DTC brands grow by identifying media’s incremental contribution to business outcomes and providing a single source of truth for media investment decisions. The Measured Intelligence Suite is easy to use, enterprise-grade software that delivers automated incrementality experiments for every marketing channel and cross-channel source of truth reporting. Measured experiments are powered by a marketing data warehouse that was purpose built for analytics, providing a privacy-compliant place to store, manage and utilize valuable marketing data from across the business. Measured is a 100% remote-first company with employees located all around the world.
The Measured platform represents the 4th gen evolution in marketing analytics SaaS platforms. It’s packed with “standard” innovations in marketing tech and ad tech over the last 15 years, while pushing the envelope on new frontiers in marketing tech and marketing sciences. We are solving problems across distributed systems, linear/integer programming, state machine algorithms, managing industrial-scale ML models and artfully-crafted-bespoke data science models in one framework, dependency graphs based adaptive systems, SaaS-like database management, managing 100s of 3rd party API integrations, applications in graph theory, artful blending of big data & small data, the list goes on. Lots and lots of original innovation throughout.
The engineering program is setup in an agile and iterative mold, with just-enough-process, maximal creative freedom and ownership to enable you to really express yourself and do the best work of your career.
Many of the engineering team members have a decade and a half of experience architecting machine learning and big data systems, and drove many patented breakthrough innovations that moved the marketing measurement industry into the advanced attribution era.
If you love solving hard real-world problems and have a passion for your craft, you’ll love working with us.
Data Platform engineering roles: Data Engineers, Senior Data Engineers
The Data platform engineering group is responsible for conceiving, building and managing the data warehouse and data platform Measured.
Typical responsibilities include: Data pipelines, analytics engineering, distributed computing, big data and small data management, caching, data warehouse, cluster management, graph processing, dynamic programming
Data platform engineering group has roles for engineers at different seniority levels from Data Warehouse Architects, Principal Software Engineers to Senior Software Engineers
- 2+yrs production software experience
- Minimum BA/BS or equivalent in CS, MIS, Engineering or closely related field
- Experience with Cloud platforms, preferably AWS.
- Strong knowledge of popular database and data warehouse technologies & concepts from Google, Amazon such as BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake etc.
- Experience in data modeling, data design and persistence on large complex datasets.
- Experience with object-oriented design and development (preferably Python/Java)
- Background in Spark, or other Big Data related technologies, non-relational databases is a plus.
- Experience with software development best-practices, including unit testing and continuous delivery.
- Desire to apply agile development principles in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong teamwork and communications.
No recruiters, applicants only.