Customer Success | India (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured helps DTC brands grow by identifying media’s incremental contribution to business outcomes and providing a single source of truth for media investment decisions. The Measured Intelligence Suite is easy to use, enterprise-grade software that delivers automated incrementality experiments for every marketing channel and cross-channel source of truth reporting. Measured experiments are powered by a marketing data warehouse that was purpose built for analytics, providing a privacy-compliant place to store, manage and utilize valuable marketing data from across the business. Measured is a 100% remote-first company with employees located all around the world.
- Perform analysis and extract insights and recommendations on marketing experimentation efforts on behalf of clients and generate reports and readouts for review.
- Work with customer facing team members to craft recommendations for clients on best next steps.
- Analyze data from media platforms and site analytics platforms for quantifying data quality and triangulate insights extracted from experiments. Maintain analytics dashboards for clients, perform data hygiene routines and manage experiment report out responsibilities.
- Gather best practices across projects and prepare analytics and experimentation best practices to be shared across the organization.
- Learn current data science utilities and apply them to client projects.
- Keep up to speed on current data science approaches being used in the company to service client needs
- Minimum 4 years experience in media analytics
- Minimum BA/BS or equivalent in CS, MIS, Engineering or closely related field
- Location: Anywhere
No recruiters, applicants only.