Business Development Represntative
Service | Cedar Rapids, IA | Full Time
McGrath Automotive Group is searching for one candidate to join our staff. We are expanding and seeking candidates to work in our Business Development Center (BDC) for all McGrath Service Departments.
The primary responsibility is managing new and current client accounts through inbound and outbound calls. It is an integral part of our outstanding customer environment and automotive business which has lead us to become the largest dealer group in Iowa. You will be actively involved in assisting thousands of customers with their vehicle service needs and making sure they have the most enjoyable service experience they will ever have.
Candidates must be energetic, eager, motivated, with an out-going, team-oriented spirit. This is a vital position within our organization that will focus on customer service and future business. -----
- Results Driven with Excellent Organizational and Self-Motivating Skills
- Exhibits Excellent Oral and Written Communication Abilities
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Be Aware and Familiar with All Company Advertising Campaigns
- Is Willing to Work with a Team Towards a Common Goal
- Professional Appearance
- Have fun!!!
What we offer:
- Brand New Employee Fitness Center
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Great Work Environment
Description: Business Development Representatives support customers contacting our dealerships for their vehicle service needs Business Development Representatives follow up with customers via phone, and email. Business Development Representatives coordinate service adviser schedules and arrange for customers to visit during available openings in schedule.