Automotive Sales Position - Davenport Superstore
Sales | Davenport, IA | Full Time
Are you interested in getting into a new environment where your given then tools and teaching necessary to succeed? Are you striving to make $40-60k ayear, all while having a guaranteed base salary to rely on? Are you enthusiastic and driven, looking to join a company with a great culture and family-first mentality? Apply now, as we have just acquired a new location and are looking at you to join our growing team!
Professional sales experience is not necessary, as we’re willing to train you to become the best. We will teach the skills necessary to nurture your career in a team environment, with typical earnings ranging from $40,000 - $60,000 annually, and opportunity for $100,000+.
What We Offer:
You will have the opportunity to meet fascinating people from a variety of backgrounds, to work with a team of people who share your values, and to inspire them to meet and exceed their customers’ expectations every day. You will receive ongoing training and career development opportunities aligned with your personal goals and dreams.
We also offer:
- Guaranteed base salary with an aggressive bonus plan
- Paid Training
- Mentorship and Continued Learning Programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Growth Opportunities
- Fitness Center
- 5 day work week
- Possibility to make your own schedule
- Promote Within Culture
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing prospects
- Greeting prospects and analyzing their needs
- Presenting products and solutions to those needs
- Coordinating test drives and trade vehicle evaluations
- Presenting and negotiating purchase options
- Reaching positive agreement
- Ongoing customer retention and referrals
Specific skills required:
- Prior automotive sales experience not necessary. We are willing to train and develop the right person.
- Individuals with a background in the hospitality and/or restaurant industry are strongly encouraged to apply
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience generating and/or building a loyal client base highly regarded
- Knowledge of current trends and news, plus a strong desire to learn more and do more
- Friendly, likeable and outgoing personality
Every employee with the McGrath Family of Dealerships is absolutely critical to its success. The McGrath Family of Dealerships has been a family-owned and operated business for over 65 years. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work. We now have 9 dealerships operating all across Iowa. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Come join our team!