Marketing | Clarendon, TX | Full Time
1. Possessing education with a concentration in marketing, business and/or communications preferred.
2. At least two years experience in a marketing role within a professional services environment or a physician relations role. Strong leadership and consensus building skills; marketing management and strategic planning experience; a proven track record in developing and administering a marketing program.
3. Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
4. Possesses and maintains good physical stamina and mental health. Has presented a pre-employment health clearance.
5. Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements and is in good working order.
6. Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
7. Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with all levels in the organization. Polished presentation and interpersonal skills. Must possess top level business management, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
8. Possess good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Directs overall internal and external physician relations. Also, directs strategic marketing, planning programs and public relations communications. Facilitates client development through marketing and client services programs.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Increase referral volume and customer satisfaction through a varied sales approach which includes relationship building, cold calling and account managing.
2. Assist with establishing and maintaining the annual marketing plan and goals for the agency. Support and facilitate development and implementation of marketing plans.
3. Plan and administer the agency’s marketing operations budget; support development of regional marketing budgets
4. Work alongside and assist Director of Marketing with planning and conducting complete referring physicians analyses, adequacy and/or access issues.
5. Responsible for relationships with designated referring physicians in order to grow volume and cultivate additional referral sources.
6. Develops and implements short and long term plans to achieve monthly and annual goals by building on existing business and identifying and cultivating new opportunities for growth.
7. Displays determined and consistent pursuit of new and existing referral sources.
8. Oversee communications activities through Director of Marketing including:
· Promote and educate referring physicians and referring office staff regarding home care
· Practice liaison and communication between referring physicians offices and local home care staff
· Report and develop applicable corrective action plan once issues are identified pertaining to outside operational deficiencies communicated by referring physicians’ offices staff
9. Develop and maintain marketing database which includes patient and physician referral information and number of referrals each month
10. Assist with and support agency’s involvement in various medical networks and hospitals including coordinating business development and marketing activities via these relationships.
11. Organize and implement patient relations duties including:
· Physician satisfaction surveys
· Introductions and development of marketing physicians or new practice locations into the community
· Collecting physician testimonials and information for business development
· Promotional, public relations efforts and special events (physicians and hospitals)
· Coordinate, build and maintain relationships with hospitals’ Relations Staff concerning opportunities to access marketing and promotional material.
Other aspects and demands of the job not listed above: You must want a career not a JOB. Must have experience in selling a service and in marketing.