Home Health | Yukon, OK | Full Time
TITLE: Maintenance Technician
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Department Manager/Chief Operations Officer
1.Has high school diploma or G.E.D with at least two years experience in general building upkeep and maintenance.
2. Possesses and maintains good physical stamina and mental health. Has presented a pre-employment health clearance.
3.Has basic maintenance knowledge and abilities in buildings and upkeep.
4. Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and or organization requirements and is in good working order.
5. Has satisfactory reference(s) from current and or former employers.
6. Has excellent observation and communication skills.
7. Is self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
8. Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintenance and upkeep of agency office buildings.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Assures and provides basic maintenance to all owned office buildings and leased sites according to contract as requested by supervisor.
- Assists agency personnel with any building problems.
- Assists agency personnel with troubleshooting of building problems.
- May replace lights and ballasts and other basic building repairs as requested by supervisor.
- May provide emergency delivery of medical supplies at request of supervisor.
- May provide emergency delivery of furniture at request of supervisor.
- May pick up vehicles from branch offices as requested by supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Other aspects and demands of the job not listed above:
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
2. This position has been designated Class III (see Infection/Exposure Control Plan). Employees performing Class III duties are not at risk for exposure to blood borne pathogens and other potentially infectious materials. All Class III employees will not be offered Hepatitis B vaccination.
3. In and out of automobiles.
- Visual/hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written/verbal communication.
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include heavy lifting and extensive bending and standing.
- Ability to effectively deal with stress.
CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Agency personnel are expected to participate in appropriate continuing education as may be requested and/or required by their immediate supervisor. In addition, agency personnel are expected to accept personal responsibility for other educational activities to enhance job related skills and abilities. All agency personnel must attend mandatory educational programs.
I have read, and fully understand all information in the above job description. I meet the stated job qualifications, and am mentally and physically able to perform the responsibilities and duties of the above job description.