Insurance Billing | Paris, TX | Full Time
Title: Insurance Biller
Reports to: Patient Accounts Manager
- At least 1 year experience with computers.
- At least 1 year of medical billing experience is preferred but not required.
- Possess and maintains good physical stamina and mental health.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Has satisfactory references from current employers and/or professional peers.
- Have excellent observation and communication skills
- Is self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
The Insurance Biller is responsible for billing, accounts receivables, and aging of Insurance claims.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily Billing (Insurance, Private Pay, Medicaid)
- Work rejected/terminated claims
- Work aged accounts
- Coordinate Benefits with the insurance companies and company branch locations
- Communicate with the offices for missing/invalid information
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
- General office
- Frequent telephone activity