Home Health | Antlers, OK | Full Time
TITLE: Hiring Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director of Human Resources
1. Computer proficiency. Able to use a variety of software applications.
2. Has a minimum of one-year practical experience, or graduation from a one or two year business college preferred.
3. Can type at least 50 words per minute. Has ability to use personal computer, copier, and facsimile machine.
4. Highly attentive to details and accuracy. Very organized.
5. Excellent interpersonal, phone and communication skills.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Hiring Coordinator is responsible for performing tasks as delegated by the Director of Human Resources. The Hiring Coordinator works with the Recruiting Department to obtain information on new hires and completing background checks. Coordinates with the Branch Supervisor and new hire to establish start date and orientation plan. Coordinating with other departments to ensure new hire receives necessities to begin employment, completing specific HR tasks, ensuring all tasks have been completed so that new hire is released from orientation rate timely and assisting with organizing and filing personnel charts.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Utilize the New Hire Process to complete tasks
- Coordinate with the Recruiting Department to obtain information regarding new hire.
- Coordinate with new employee to welcome, discuss plan of orientation, and establish start date.
- Obtain Criminal Background reports, Employee Misconduct registry and Nurse Aide registry checks for all employees.
- Serve as first contact for new employees to coordinate their first day of employment.
- Notification of new hire to the Education Department
- Nurse Kit requisitions for new employees
- Coordinate with the Branch Supervisor and Secretary to establish orientation plan for new hire. E-mail the new hire documents to the Secretary.
- Entering the new employee data into all clinical and HR systems. Ensure employee computer log in information is received.
- Complete other specific HR tasks as directed by the Director of Human Resources.
Ensure all tasks have been completed so that the new hire is released from orientation rate in a timely manner
- Assist with organizing and filing personnel charts
Other aspects and demands of the job not listed above:
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
1. General office
2. Frequent telephone activity
3. This position has been designated Class III (see policy 9-001). Employees performing Class III duties are not at risk for exposure to blood borne pathogens. All Class III employees will not be offered Hepatitis B vaccination.
1. Visual/hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written/verbal communication.
2. Ability to perform tasks involving frequent phone activity and computer data entry
3. Ability to effectively deal with stress.
CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Agency personnel are expected to participate in appropriate continuing education as may be requested and/or required by their immediate supervisor. In addition, agency personnel are expected to accept personal responsibility for other educational activities to enhance job related skills and abilities. All agency personnel must attend mandatory educational programs.
I have read, and fully understand all information in the above job description. I meet the stated job qualifications, and am mentally and physically able to perform the responsibilities and duties of the above job description.