Director of Recruitment
Home Health | Paris, TX | Full Time
TITLE: Director of Recruitment
REPORTS TO: CEO/Director of Human Resources
High school diploma or GED with two years experience.
Baccalaureate degree in Human Resources, nursing, or related field preferred.
One year experience in recruiting preferred.
Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others
Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
Possesses and maintains good physical stamina and mental health. Has completed the agency pre-employment health clearance.
Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements and is in good working order.
Has satisfactory references from current employers and/or professional peers.
Has excellent observation and communication skills.
Is self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Director of Recruitment is responsible for Recruitment/Retention Initiatives to address staffing, shortages/turnover within each company. Advocates for Company, Applicants, and Employees during hiring process and employment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Pre-screens all applicants for positions within company based on job description, unit applied, and experience of applicant. Forwards applicants who meet minimum job requirements on to Hiring Manager. Primarily responsible for coordinating follow-up with candidates who have applied via Internet, job fairs, and various other marketing/advertising initiatives.
2. Assigns and tracks follow up with candidates with conditional offers of employment, negotiating salary ranges within given salary grades.
3. Seeks approval as needed from CEO for offers if outside normal hiring parameters.
4. Coordinates interviews for Branch Supervisors or Hiring Managers as needed.
5. Coordinates job fairs and school visits.
6. Primarily responsible for recruitment materials including collaterals and brochures.
7. Assists with website development for recruitment purposes.
8. Keeps website updated for all position openings within company.
9. Generates leads of appropriate candidates from websites and networking groups.
10. Develops and updates material for marketing to specific groups of recruits.
11. Tracks all hires for report and data collection. Report of vacancies updated weekly based on Branch Supervisor input.
12. Tracks turnover and generates reports to problem solve turnover statistics, and creates interventions to decrease overall turnover.
13. Generates hiring and retention reports as needed for CEO.
14. Attends and participates in meetings as needed.
15. Maintains Recruitment budget, ensuring good fiscal responsibility of monies spent from the budget.
16. Stays informed about changes in the field of home health care.
17. Demonstrates understanding of the Agency's mission, vision, philosophy and standards of care.
18. If a nurse, may function as a field nurse according to respective job description.
Other aspects and demands of the job not listed:
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
1. General office with prolonged periods of computer usage
2. Community and home environment
3. This position has been designated Class III office position (see Infection/Exposure Control Plan). Employees performing Class III Office position duties will not be involved in potential exposure to blood borne pathogens and other potentially infectious materials. All Class III office employees will not be offered Hepatitis B vaccination at no expense to the employee.
1. Visual/hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written/verbal communication.
2. Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include prolonged sitting, heavy lifting less and extensive bending and standing.
3. Ability to deal effectively with stress and frequent interruptions. Requires high level of flexibility.
CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Agency personnel are expected to participate in appropriate continuing education as may be requested and/or required by their immediate supervisor. In addition, agency personnel are expected to accept personal responsibility for other educational activities to enhance job related skills and abilities. All personnel must attend mandatory educational programs.
I have read, and fully understand all information in the above job description. I meet the stated job qualifications, and am mentally and physically able to perform the responsibilities and duties of the above job description.
_________________________ _________________________ ________________
Full Name (Printed) Signature Date