Marketing | Yukon, OK | Full Time
Reports to Regional Admissions Coordinator
Are you looking for a career in marketing where you can let your sales skills shine while showing compassion for others and working on a supportive team? Look no further! Mays Home Health has been in business for over 30 years and is the largest home health in Oklahoma, with offices in Texas and Kansas, too.
At Mays, we take pride in the quality service that we provide our patients. If you have a passion for providing excellent care to patients, we want you to be part of our work family. Whether your field is nursing, therapy, personal care, administration, or marketing—at the end of the day, it is all about our patients that we get the honor of serving.
- Medical - We offer 3 options including PHCS PPO Plan, PHCS HSA Plan, or Preventive Plus.
- Dental and Vision - Take advantage of our Delta Dental and VSP plans!
- 401k Match - We offer a very generous 401k match!
- Paid Time Off - You will begin earning paid time off from day one! The annual average for paid time off accrual is 18 days per year to start.
- AFLAC - You can access short term disability, accident, and cancer policies through AFLAC.
About the Admission Coordinator Position
The Admission Coordinator (AC) is responsible for the execution of sales, marketing, and other activities that increase community or client awareness of the agency and it services. Effectiveness of the Admission Coordinator is measured by the goals accomplished by the offices represented by the Admission Coordinator.
AC Required Skills / Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- A team player who complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Ability to travel up to a 75-mile radius of home office consistently (further may be required).
- Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with agency requirements and is in good working order.
- Possess knowledge of Microsoft Office and other Windows-based computer applications.
AC Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in a sales or marketing role.
- Experience in healthcare sales or marketing.
AC Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in development of new organizational programs.
- Implements community education plans.
- Identifies and build relationships with referral partners.
- Increase referral volume and client satisfaction.
- Promote and educate referring physicians and their office staff on home care.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining annual marketing plans and goals.
- Develop and maintain marketing database to include patient and physician referral information.
- Assist with agency involvement in various medical networks including coordinating business development and marketing activities.
- Organize and implement patient relations.
This is not a full list of duties and responsibilities. A full job description will be provided.
Our agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.