Home Health | Lawton, OK | Full Time
1. Prefer 1-3 years sales/marketing experience in health related field.
2. Excellent ability to communicate through the preparation of clear, persuasive, written material and convincing oral presentation.
3. Have good time management skills, work in stressful environment, meet multiple deadlines, meet monthly quota.
4. Computer proficient of commonly used PC word processors, graphic programs, databases, spreadsheets, creates flyers, handouts, etc.
5. Have excellent telephone etiquette skills.
6. Possess creative decision making skills.
7. Able to compile data and compose reports as needed.
8. Dress professionally and have excellent client relation skills.
9. Possesses and maintains good physical stamina and mental health. Has presented a pre-employment health clearance
10. Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and or organization requirements and is in good working order.
11. Is self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
12. Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
13. Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
14. Has an ability to deal tactfully with the community.
15. Has knowledge of corporate business management.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The Admission Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and execution of activities that increase awareness of the Agency and its services. Effectiveness of the Admission Coordinator is measured by the goals accomplished by the offices represented by the Admission Coordinator.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Assists as requested, in the development of new organizational programs.
2. Develops and implements community education plans which include: A. Identification of a comprehensive referral base that identifies potential clients for utilization of home care services. B. Development of educational programs to physicians, community organizations, and referral sources, including presentations on Medicare guidelines. C. Identification of new referral sources among physicians, hospitals and social service agencies.
3. Adds new referral sources through education of services and benefits.
4. Increases referrals among current referral base.
5. Develops an on-going relationship with contacts and follows up with each contact when referrals are made.
6. Provides backup with recruiting, in-services and follow/resolution of complaints from referring entities.
7. Assist with promoting Agency as a clinical training site for student programs.
8. Assists in identifying competition, their strategies, their results, adjusting our marketing plan in accordance with findings.
9. Acts in accordance with Agency policies and procedures, business ethics, and federal and state regulations.
10. Work closely with clinical staff to ensure follow through on referrals, admissions, resolution of problems, follow up on leads.
11. Assists with development of educational programs as needed.
12. Maintains ongoing relationship with physician community and provides education regarding home health programs.
13. Assists referring physicians with care plan oversight education.
14. Delivers and picks up orders from physician offices weekly as needed.
15. Cultivates relationships with physician office staff in all geographic service areas. 16. Commits to maintain marketing expertise through CE opportunities and retraining. 17. Maintains ongoing relationship with the business community for purposes of determining and meeting health care needs.
18. Handles all contacts and details with area businesses.
19. Coordinates health education and screening programs for area businesses.
20. Reviews and makes recommendations to Director of Nursing regarding outreach educational needs and budget.
21. Monitors expenses and revenues for Marketing/Admission Coordinator activities. 22. Attends agency meetings as directed.
23. Reports Marketing/Admission Coordinator activities on a regular basis to DON/Director of Professional and Clinical Services as requested.
24. Obtains and assures training and marketing materials are available and in good repair. Other aspects and demands of the job not listed above: The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
1. General office and community.
2. Frequent telephone activity
3. This position has been designated Class III Office (see Infection/Exposure Control Plan). Employees performing Class III Office duties are not at risk for exposure to blood borne pathogens and other potentially infectious materials. All Class III Office employees will not be offered Hepatitis B vaccination.
1. Visual/hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written/verbal communication.
2. Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include heavy lifting and extensive bending and standing.
3. Ability to effectively deal with stress.
CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Agency personnel are expected to participate in appropriate continuing education as may be requested and/or required by their immediate supervisor. In addition, agency personnel are expected to accept personal responsibility for other educational activities to enhance job related skills and abilities. All agency personnel must attend mandatory educational programs