Marketing Campaign Analyst
Marketing & Growth | Denver, CO | Full Time
WHO WE ARE
Maxwell is on a mission to revolutionize the $8.5T residential mortgage industry by reimagining how homebuyers, real estate agents, and loan officers work together to buy a home. Our digital mortgage solution was created on the principle that mortgage companies will win by betting on the augmentation of human relationship, not by replacing it with faceless technology. That's why our software empowers lenders by intelligently automating their workflow so the focus isn’t the paperwork, it’s the place to call home.
Founded in 2015 and based in beautiful Denver, Colorado, Maxwell is backed by leading venture capital firms and Techstars. Every day, Maxwell is used by hundreds of lenders across the U.S. to serve thousands of homebuyers. We work as a team and do whatever it takes to make each other and our customers successful. We also are proud to partner with New Story and dedicate a portion of our revenues to build homes for those who need them most in Haiti and El Salvador. Come join us as we build a new way to purchase a home!
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
Maxwell is seeking a Marketing Campaign Analyst to support digital and non-digital marketing initiatives on our growing team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for daily execution of paid search, Facebook, LinkedIn, Influencer, Email & display campaigns that ensure positive results and growth. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to): data, profitability & growth analysis, performing and monitoring A:B tests, and ensuring flawless execution of day-to-day tasks. In this role, you are in 100% control of the strategy, execution, performance, and impact brought to the organization. Extreme ownership required. This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a large scale marketing budget.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- An understanding of profitability and yield
- Creativity and drive to develop new tests, iterations, and campaigns
- Willingness to work hard and drive business initiatives forward
- Ability to execute on business strategies with flawless execution
- Ability to prioritize projects and initiatives
- A team player willing to work with multiple stakeholders to drive projects through to completion
- High level of attention to detail
PREFERRED (BUT NOT MANDATORY) SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g., business, economics, statistics, math, finance)
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing with Google Adwords or Facebook advertising
- Experience in Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor, Excel and SQL building and maintaining campaigns with strategic organization.
- Experience working in Marketing CRMs (Hubsport, Marketo, Pardot/SalesForce) a plus.
- Data-minded marketers with exceptional analytical and quantitative skills who apply creativity to their testing methodologies for optimized campaigns that deliver results.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, thrives in the face of a challenge and enjoys strategizing to find creative solutions.
- Self-starter with willingness to drive the business forward and take real ownership of tasks, tactics, and strategy.
- Strong team player with ability to communicate effectively with cross functional teams.
- Consistency in bringing new ideas to the table and always being willing to evolve and adapt.
- Ability to evaluate large data sets and make meaningful decisions
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
An opportunity to be part of an agile team of thinkers and doers who are driven, collaborative, and authentic. You play a key role in shaping our incredible company and culture.
- Meaningful equity as an early employee at Maxwell. We want you to participate and make decisions as an owner with our future in mind
- Top-tier health insurance plans
- Parking and public transport allowance to get you to the office in your own way whether you want to park or take the RTD ($100/month)
- 3 weeks of vacation time plus sick days, all 10 major holidays, and 1 floating holiday for your birthday, religious holiday, or other special day of your choice
- Up to 2 days off each year to volunteer at the charity of your choice
- An “Even Merrier Christmas” when we shut down the office between Christmas and New Year so you can enjoy your family and friends
- A powder ski day for that one day when you’ve just got to hit the slopes with no lift lines
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS
Please keep applications brief; we want succinct resumes with relevant experience. Be prepared to demonstrate your skills. Short but super-personalized cover letters are encouraged.
Principals only, please. We aren't using contingency staffing agencies at the moment. Maxwell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.