Utility Testing Foreman - Cincinnati
Construction | Cincinnati, OH | Full Time
Are you an experienced Utility Testing Foreman with site excavation and development experience ready to apply your skills and experiences to a privately held business? Matrix5 provides site excavation and development services to a variety of clients across the region. Our company services include design build, site excavation, erosion control, underground utilities and soil modification. We work on a wide variety of projects for residential, commercial, light industrial and municipal markets.
We have an immediate opening for a Utility Testing Foreman who performs testing on water and sewer lines on various land development projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge and skill of installing underground pipe, general construction and applied hands-on supervision with effective leadership
- Perform mandrel testing, hydrostatic testing, vac testing, chlorination
- GPS-As-Built, locating, potholing, and backfill experience required
- Manage and supervise a crew of typically 2 or more team members while meeting all safety standards
- Experience in operating heavy equipment like vacuum trailer, skid steer, and wheel loader is required
Other requirements and qualifications include:
- Candidates should have at least 3-5 years of experience with various utility testing, supervising pipe installation including material take-offs, coordinating crews in a safe environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and scheduling software
- Ability to lead and manager crews to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Possession of a commercial driver's license (CDL) or a willingness to obtain the license
- Knowledge of proper operation of heavy equipment and knowledge of government safety standards
- Strong work ethic, safety minded and physical ability to lift 50+ pounds
- OSHA 30 certificate preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of HeavyJob preferred, but not required
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical Benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Dental and Life insurance
Matrix5 is a principle-centered organization, thinking and acting in alignment with strong values of service, integrity and authenticity. We work to create a fun, collaborative atmosphere that attracts strong team players. To promote this, the company sponsors summer and holiday events as well as an office-wide community service day to live out our values and provide an opportunity for the team to work together serving others.
We develop and inspire our leaders through training and coaching on the job. At Matrix5, we believe that work should be more rewarding than just a paycheck. In addition to a comprehensive benefit and compensation program, our work pace is stable and predictable, and we encourage active collaboration with your teammates
If you enjoy the challenge of site development, working in a team environment and serving the client, this job is for you. Our company develops leaders and empowers staff to use their gifts to service our clients, coworkers, and communities. We subscribe to the mission “finding purpose through serving others,” so if this speaks to you, let’s connect!
Matrix5 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.