Construction | Miamisburg, OH | Full Time
Are you a Construction Project Manager ready to apply your site development construction skills and experiences to coordinate and supervise one or more residential, commercial or industrial construction projects. Would you like to grow your career with a forward-thinking, rapidly growing service-driven company? Are you seeking a work environment with purpose, challenge, and professional colleagues?
Matrix5 provides site excavation and development services to a variety of clients across the region. Our company services include design build, site excavation, erosion control, underground utilities and soil modification. Our company develops leaders and empowers staff to use their gifts to service our clients, coworkers, and communities. We subscribe to the mission “finding purpose through serving others,” so if this speaks to you, let’s connect!
As our Project Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with managing and coordinating various site development projects for residential, industrial, energy and municipal markets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with engineers, architects and construction personnel
- Prepare budgets, cost estimates, schedules and timelines
- Select subcontractors and delegate work accordingly
- Proactively solve problems to address delays, emergencies or other issues
- Comply with safety and building codes as well as legal requirements
- Report progress to clients, managers and key stakeholders
- Communicate contract and technical matters in a clear manner
- Ensure project is completed on-time and within budget
- A bachelor's or associates degree in Construction Management or Construction Project Management
- 5-10 years of project management experience with civil site land development projects
- Experience creating schedules, milestones and deliverables using various project management software
- Ability to communicate effectively and to collaborate with engineers, clients and construction personnel
- Experience managing budgets using Microsoft Excel
- Strong site excavation and development construction management knowledge
- Solid writing skills for proposals and reports
Excellent technical skills and understanding of construction methods, contracts and blueprints
We develop and inspire our leaders through training and coaching on the job. At Matrix5, we believe that work should be more rewarding than just a paycheck. In addition to a comprehensive benefit and compensation program, our work pace is stable and predictable, and we encourage active collaboration with your teammates.
Matrix5 is a principle-centered organization, thinking and acting in alignment with strong values of service, integrity and authenticity. We work to create a fun, collaborative atmosphere that attracts strong team players. To promote this, the company sponsors summer and holiday events as well as an office-wide community service day to live out our values and provide an opportunity for the team to work together serving others.
Matrix5 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.