Social Media & Research Assistant
Account Service | Atlanta, GA
This is an entry level position providing support to our account services teams in the areas of research and social media (with participation in both strategy & execution). The Social Media & Research Assistant will participate in both internal & client facing meetings. This position will be based at the front desk & will serve as office receptionist – answering phones & greeting visitors.
- Provide social media support to Clients as directed by Senior AE
- Provide research support to Brand & Reputation groups as directed by Senior AE
- Open office at 9am
- Man front desk; Greet office visitors; Answer phones
- Maintain sign in log
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Serve on Matlock Social Media Committee
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree. A major in marketing, advertising, public relations, or communications is desired. Strong research & writing skills are desired. Social Media knowledge is required. Previous internship in advertising or public relations field is ideal.