Marketing | Cambridge, MA
Mass Energy Lab, Inc. has one goal: to really amaze our clients with how we enable them to reach and manage their Energy Efficiency goals. If you have the same zeal and obsession for maximizing the energy efficiency of a structure, we want to talk to you!
We are seeking the best talent to bring in new ideas and innovation, as well as a passion for execution. It’s your mind set and commitment to revolutionize the way building energy efficiency is maximized, that will get you on our team. We reward performance and we’re always focused on creating a results oriented environment that will allow you to nurture your career path and grow with us.
Our current job openings are listed below. If you don’t see anything that is directly aligned with your current interests or skill set, but still want to work with us, contact us anyways. We’d love to hear from you!
Remember: Jobs don’t create opportunities, people do.
We have an immediate need for an Energy Efficiency Marketing Specialist with demonstrated ability to develop and implement marketing strategies that drive demand for energy efficiency solutions.
- Contribute to the design, management and execution of marketing programs
- Manage marketing campaign timelines and budgets
- Measure and analyze marketing campaign effectiveness and make recommendations to optimize.
- Conduct primary and secondary research that will inform marketing strategies
- Promote and manage sponsored events
- Manage schedule for relevant industry conferences
- Assist in lead sourcing and driving leads through the qualification process
Foundational skills in the core marketing competencies: strategic planning, competitive intelligence, new product development, communication, messaging and branding, market research, decision analytics, customer advocacy development, and pricing and reimbursement.
- 1-3 years of related experience in a Energy Efficiency, Clean Technology, Sustainable Design, Architectural Design or Construction firm
- Aptitude for creating and refining processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to contribute solid marketing strategies that are relevant and actionable.
- Experience working with third party suppliers
- Experience in the set up and delivery of events (third party and in-house)
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of and experience with social media preferred
- Team player able to work with cross functional groups
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Proficiency in:
- Adobe Photoshop, In Design, Dreamweaver
- Microsoft Word, Excel, & PPT
- Mail Chimp
- Google Analytics
- Word Press
- Sales Force
- Google Apps, Docs, Calendar
- Passion / strong interest in technology, energy efficiency or sustainability.
- Google SketchUp
- PR Newswire
- Adobe Illustrator