Marketing | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time
M.A. Silva USA is a leading supplier of cork, bottles, and packaging to the wine industry and we are recruiting for an experienced Marketing coordinator to join our team in our Santa Rosa office. Our team is very passionate, dedicated, and fun. We have won 'One of the Best Places to Work in the North Bay' - 9 different times! We are an internationally recognized family owned supplier to wineries and the wine industry.
The position will work with our outside marketing experts and the sales team to provide content to all aspects of the marketing tools employed by MAS Silva such as Social media posting, print ad placements, website updating, brochures, customer communications and coordinating special events
- Understand how to use different social media platforms to stay in front of our customer base
- How to track and report site usage
- Event Planning
- Plan and execute all events from winemaker lunches, education seminars, harvest lunches and other company event
- Work with outside consultants to develop content and update the MA Silva Website
Sales / Marketing Presentations
- Utilizing PowerPoint and other presentation platforms to assist all levels of the organization in creation of impactful presentations for sales and management meetings and reviews
- Develop, maintain and analyze Key Business Indicators and Key Performance Indicators for the website and social media platforms
- Create and distribute marketing communications to our customer base
* Must be able to work in a collaborative environment and become an essential part of the team. An individual who is valued for their work ethic, creativity, and ability to not just deliver the numbers but to give insights about the numbers
- Bachelor's degree in Business, related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2-3 years of B2B marketing background or experience
- Wine industry experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms and how to navigate them
- Knowledge of communication software like Constant Contact.
- Website management
- Developing Metrics
- MS PowerPoint – advanced (be able to create effective sales & marketing presentations)
- Budget tracking
If you meet these requirements and feel that you are a fit for our fast paced, dynamic team then we’d like to hear from you! This is a regular full-time position with benefits eligibility after 60 days.