Sales | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time
M.A. Silva USA is looking for an experienced Administrative Support person to join their highly motivated and fun team in Santa Rosa. M.A. Silva is a leading provider of closures and glass to the wine, beer and spirits industry and just recently has been nominated as one of the Best Places to Work in the North Bay - to which we have won 9 times!
SUMMARY: Provide administrative support to Account Managers and Customer Service Representatives, primarily in processing customer orders via correspondence from sales staff to confirm required information is submitted and accurate.. Managing priority of order entry, as well as maintaining integrity of processes. Secondarily providing office management and scheduling of resources for the company when able.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Order receipt from Sales Staff, order and sample entry
- Validation of accuracy and completion of all required fields needed to enter a sales order into ERP system
- Process & enter order adjustment or changes
- Maintaining paperwork and processes for each sales order as per the Customer Service SOP
- Handle the credit application process.
- Assist Accountant with filing, postage and other office related duties when time allows
- Effectively communicates customer issues and concerns to all applicable internal staff members.
- Organizes and maintains file system; files correspondence, artwork and other records.
- Maintains working knowledge of products and/or services.
- Prepare reports, BAQ’s, presentations and correspondence as needed.
- Assists with various company wide projects as needed
- Spot check sales orders for other CSR’s prior to release to Production as needed
- Orders office materials for the company at the direction of managers as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Customer service and data entry experience preferred
- Multi lingual (Spanish) is preferred
- Ability to master new computer programs
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Explorer, Outlook and Illustrator
If you meet these requirements and feel that you are a fit for our fast paced, dynamic team then we’d like to hear from you! This is a regular full-time position with benefits eligibility after 90 days.