Utilization Review Assessor (LPN / Licensed Counselor)
Recovery Support Services | Sykesville, MD | Full Time
We are looking for a Full-Time Utilization Review Assessor for our Carroll County locations. The successful Utilization Review Assessor must have the ability to work in a diverse work environment communicating effectively and tactfully with clients working toward recovery from dependence on drugs or alcohol. Knowledge of the recovery community, outside resources, and the ability to relate to the residents are a must.
- Reporting to the Utilization Review Nurse, the Utilization Review Counselor assists in implementing the facility's UR plan while maintaining compliance with all state, federal, and regulatory agency requirements.
- Conduct utilization reviews on all patients & document accordingly
- Regularly communicate with 3rd party reimbursement agencies
- Ability to understand and evaluate patient treatment
- Communicate effectively with Physicians
- Knowledge of federal & state regulatory agency requirements
- Must be savvy with electronic documentation
*LPN license in the State of Maryland
*Trainee's status, CSC, CAC
18 months of experience working in a Utilization Review department
- The aforementioned requirements must be CLEARLY STATED in your resume for consideration