State Care Coordinator
Avery Road Treatment Center | Rockville, MD | Full Time
Maryland Treatment Centers Inc., provides a comprehensive continuum of treatment for persons of all ages with problems involving substance use. We feature specialty services for adolescents, young adults and adults. Clinical programs include assessment, residential/inpatient, detoxification, day treatment, intensive outpatient and outpatient substance abuse, dual diagnosis, mental health, special education and prevention services. Our programs are accredited by the Joint Commission (JCAHO).
Avery Road Treatment Centers is currently seeking a State Care Coordinator. The overall responsibility of the State Care Coordinator is to work closely with the Care Coordination supervisor to insure participants ability to access services needed and to establish recovery in their community.
- Bachelors degree
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Acceptance of patients lifestyles
- Ability to remain calm in emergency situations
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay