Office Coordinator (Administrative) - Dundalk
Adult Outpatient Counselors | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Maryland Treatment Centers Inc., provides a comprehensive continuum of treatment for persons of all ages with problems involving substance use. We feature specialty services for adolescents, young adults and adults. Clinical programs include assessment, residential/inpatient, detoxification, day treatment, intensive outpatient and outpatient substance abuse, dual diagnosis, mental health, special education and prevention services. Our programs are accredited by the Joint Commission (JCAHO).
Our Dundalk location is looking for an Office Coordinator.
- Full Time
- The overall responsibility of the Office Coordinator is to coordinate and provide clerical support to the outpatient office and its staff.
- Answers telephones, takes messages, and schedules appointments as well as sorts mail and ensures outgoing mail is routed appropriately. Maintains office supplies and cleanliness of the office.
- Responsible in conjunction with the counselors for completing insurance verifications including pre-certification of sessions and monitoring all ongoing certifications to prevent any service breaks. This also includes monitoring pre-certifications of transfers to inpatient services.
- Complete weekly cash reports, deposit receipts where required, log payments and charges on client schedules, and inform counselors of outstanding balances. See that all necessary client schedules are copied at the end of the month and forwarded to Outpatient billing office.
- Completes all State forms (CIS, SAMIS, and DWI Assessments).
- Reviews all Explanation of Benefits from insurance companies and assisting Administrative Coordinator in collecting monies from third-party payors and clients.
- Closes client files when client completes and use JCAHO closed client form after insuring all necessary paperwork is completed and in file.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- No less than 2 years of medical office experience