Human Resources Assistant- Rockville
Corporate | Rockville, MD | Full Time
Maryland Treatment Centers Inc. provides a full continuum of levels of care to clients who struggle with chemical dependency as well as co-occurring psychiatric disorders. We feature specialty services for young adults and adults. Clinical programs include assessment, residential/inpatient, detoxification, day treatment, intensive outpatient and outpatient substance abuse, dual diagnosis, mental health, special education, and prevention services.
We are looking for a Full Time Human Resources Assistant.
The overall responsibility of the Human Resources Assistant is to provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department and the Human Resources Coordinator. This includes but is not limited to:
- On-Boarding Procedures
- Personnel File Management
- Employee Relations, Termination and Unemployment
- Administration of benefits, FMLA, Workers' Compensation, and ADA Accommodation.
The HR Assistant will be based in our Rockville office but will be required to spend time on site at our Sykesville facility one to two days a week.
- High school Diploma
- 1-2 years of successful human resources experience
- Experience in fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft excel
- Healthcare experience, preferably in a 24/7 environment
- Detail orientated, self motivated and committed to professional excellence.