FT Clinical Director (Carroll County)
Shoemaker/MMB | Sykesville, MD | Full Time
We are looking for a Full-Time Clinical Director for our residential treatment locations in Sykesville. The successful Clinical Director must have the ability to work in a diverse work environment, communicating effectively and tactfully with staff and patients working toward recovery from dependence on drugs or alcohol. Knowledge of the recovery community, outside resources, and the ability to relate to the residents are a must. Clinical Director will assist with the management of residential SUD treatment. Provide supervision to all clinical staff, including hiring and training new employees. The Clinical Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing daily clinical schedule and therapeutic programming. Work as part of an interdisciplinary team to ensure the highest quality of care.
- Responsible for oversight of addiction and mental health treatment program.
- Provide supervision to clinical staff.
- Perform group, individual, and family counseling.
- Coordinate needs of the residential community with leadership team.
- Maintain required documents for clinical interventions.
- On call for crisis intervention.
- Master’s Degree or Bachelors Degree
- Active licensure/credential in the state of MD required
- Minimum 2 – 4 years experience in addictions and mental health counseling
- Experience in residential setting preferred.
- Great organization
- Ability to multi-task in fast pace environment
- Great leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Have computer skills
Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
Generous paid time off and paid holidays
Excellent growth and development opportunities
Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals’ lives
Licensure or Certification:
Prefer a Drug and Alcohol Supervisor with a LC level license or CAC-AD supervisor status (LCSW-C, LCPC).