Avery Road Treatment Center | Rockville, MD | Full Time
The Avery Road Treatment Center (ARTC) offers medically monitored inpatient detoxification services and medically managed intensive inpatient services to adult males and females. We have become a premier facility for the treatment of substance use disorders, co-occurring disorders, women’s specialty programming, and care of the indigent and homeless, treatment of individuals with HIV and Injection drug users. The Office of Health Care Quality approved ARTC clinicians to provide services designed to treat residents with co-occurring disorders on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
We are looking for a Full-Time Clinical Director
The Clinical Director will:
- Have responsibility and authority for all administration, managerial and other functions for the facility.
- Provide clinical supervision to ARTC clinical staff as needed.
- Act as a liaison between ARTC and Montgomery County Government.
- Be responsible for maintaining all necessary state and county certifications and licenses as well as current Joint Commission accreditation.
A successful candidate MUST meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Master's Degree in counseling or a related field regulated under the Health Occupations article of the Annotated Code of Maryland.
- Current Maryland certification or license.
- Minimum: CAC-AD.
- Preferred:LCPC or LCSW-C.
- Approved by the Maryland Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists to supervise alcohol and drug counselors and trainees.
- Five (5) or more years of experience as a supervisor or program director with progressive responsibility in oversight and clinical operation of a residential substance abuse treatment program.
- At least two years of experience in treatment of patients with co-occurring disorders.