Addiction Counselor (JCEIP)-Baltimore
JCEIP | Baltimore, MD | Full Time
Maryland Treatment Centers Inc., provides a comprehensive continuum of treatment for persons of all ages with problems involving substance use. We feature specialty services for young adults and adults. Clinical programs include assessment, residential/inpatient, detoxification, day treatment, intensive outpatient and outpatient substance abuse, dual diagnosis, mental health, special education and prevention services. Our programs are accredited by the Joint Commission (JCAHO).
Schedule: Monday-Friday (Start Date 3/31/2021)
Location: Baltimore City Juvenile Justice Center
300 N Gay St Baltimore MD 21202
- Conduct assessments as directed and provide a comprehensive evaluation to the court
- Identify treatment programs resources for clients and facilitate access to treatment
- Serve as a liaison between client, treatment providers and court system
Applicant should have knowledge and understanding of substance abuse/addiction, treatment issues and effective clinical techniques, particularly as they relate to the adolescent population.
- MD Board Certified Licensed Counselor/Therapist: Trainee, CSC, CAC, CCDC, LGPC, LCPC, LGSW, LCSW
- License Must Be Clearly Indicated on Your Resume for Consideration
- 2-4 years of experience in behavioral healthcare, specifically addictions or related field.