Senior Application & Data Architect - Bengaluru
Products | Bangalore, India
MarketShare Partners (marketsharepartners.com) is a high growth, venture-backed company solving some of the toughest marketing investment optimization problems in the industry. We are aggressively growing our Product Division and are looking for leads in superstar engineers to build this team. We are building this team in our Santa Monica, CA headquarters as well as the San Francisco Bay Area.
MSP has already helped direct over $100 Billion in marketing spend
Our clients are in over 45 countries and all US DMA's
The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading
MarketShare Partners is the world-leader in real-time, cross-media marketing spend optimization. MSP is reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and delivers unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. MSP is currently powering advertising for many of the Fortune 50 and is expanding rapidly across Fortune 500 and 2000 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world.
- PhD in Computer Science with 7+ years experience or Masters in Computer Science with 12+ years experience.
- 12+ years of experience developing systems and software for enterprise software.
- Proven track record in creating industry leading products in key Engineering roles.
- 5+ years of experience designing complex SaaS systems or business environments.
- Experience with the full development life cycle experience of an application stack - from architecture through test and deployment.
- Prior working experience in cloud computing is highly desired
- Experience with Application Server architecture in a clustered environment, security and Web Services.
- Software development using Java, J2EE and Object oriented design and programming.
- Solid design and coding skills with experience in web technologies: Java, PHP, Ruby, Perl, C++, AJAX, JSP, Web Services, XML, SOAP, PHP, SOA frameworks, HTTP(s) & JMS protocols, Spring, Hibernate, CSS, XHTML, Linux, Apache
- Comfortable with SQL and understand the behavioral differences of at least two major databases (DB2, MySQL, SQLServer, Sybase, Oracle, or Postgres)
- Proficient in system architectures (translating application design to operational requirements)
- Expertise in Online Transaction Processing Systems and underlying architecture to support high throughput and low response times
- "Self-starter" attitude and the ability to make decisions independently
- An effective communicator, able to clearly articulate ideas and inspire others for action; clear, succinct and persuasive at all levels, including executives, with solid business acumen
- Able to operate at highly varying levels of abstraction (business strategy, product strategy, technical design, and implementation)
- Ability to evaluate technology options, including build / buy / partner options
- Great written and presentation skills
- Highly adaptive and flexible for a startup environment
- Able to increase team output through innovation and focus
- Partnering with Chief Architect to ensure that technical design, unit testing, deployment, and implementation requirements are properly documented.
- Experienced in driving results across cross-functional teams while maintaining effective working relationships